Ways to Give
Educational opportunities of a lifetime do not happen by chance. They happen by choice - the conscious choice of those who recognize the importance of quality education and care enough to make a difference. An education at the N.E. Miles Jewish Day School is a wonderful opportunity for children in Birmingham to have a superb Judaic and secular education, which fortunately exists today due in part to the wisdom and foresight of those who came before us.
There are many ways to give to the NEMJDS.
- Our Annual Campaign is a significant part of our operating budget. We strongly encourage everyone to give a meaningful gift of any amount to the campaign. Click here to donate now.
- Kabbalat Shabbat Sponsorship is $54 and is a wonderful way to honor someone special or mark an occasion. Contact Pamela Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a sponsorship. Click here to make a payment.
- General Commemorative Contribution cards are acknowledged as requested by the donor and may be designated to one of a variety of funds to support the school. Click here to donate now.
- Our Gala is our major fundraising event for the school year. It is a fun evening which brings our school community and larger community together for dinner and an auction.
- The Building for the Future capital campaign was designed to make our school one of the most advanced academic institutions in the state. Using cutting-edge technology centered in a progressive learning environment, our students possess the tools to master critical thinking, creativity, communication, and collaboration. Click here to make a payment on an existing pledge.
- Endowment funds to benefit the Day School are managed by the Birmingham Jewish Foundation and can be established with a gift of $1,000. Endowment funds provide permanent funds that the Day School can rely on year after year, generation to generation. These funds ensure that the school will be able to plan and carry out innovative projects and provide scholarship dollars to ensure that every Jewish child in Birmingham has access to a Day School education regardless of family income.
Endowment gifts of $5,000 and above are acknowledged on our L'Dor V'Dor Donor Wall of Honor. This provides a wonderful opportunity for your children, grandchildren, and the community to have the benefit of knowing what is important to you while helping to provide our students with a unique learning opportunity for generations to come.
Please contact the Director of Advancement, Rebekah Weinberger, at email@example.com for more information.
- The Publix Partners program returns a portion of all of your purchases to our school. Use the Publix Partners card, which is available in the school office, when making all purchases at Publix Supermarkets.
- The Box Top for Education program provides credits for school equipment. Please collect Box Tops on grocery items and bring them to the front office.