Choosing an educational path for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. Our program is filled with a rich array of Judaic and General Studies academic experiences making it unlike any other program in Birmingham.
For more information, download our brochure. We encourage you to arrange a tour of our beautiful facility, see our classrooms in action, and feel the warm community of NEMJDS.
Questions regarding Admissions should be directed to Robin
Berger, Director of Advancement, email@example.com.
We accept applications for admission year round at NEMJDS. A complete application includes:
- Personal Information Application Form
- $350 registration fee (applied towards tuition)
- Teacher Recommendations: To download recommendation forms click here.
Current Transcripts (for entering 1st through 8th Graders)
School Visitation: This will be arranged with the Director of Advancement. Class visitations will be approximately 2 hours.
- One is required for entering Kindergarteners
- Two are required for entering 1st through 3rd Graders
- Two are required for entering 4th through 8th Graders