We accept applications for admission year round!
A complete application includes:
- All enrollment forms completed
- $450 registration fee (applied towards security and technology fees)
- Teacher Recommendations:
- One is required for entering kindergartners
- Two are required for entering first through eighth graders
- Current Transcripts for entering first through eighth graders
- School Visitation arranged with the Director of Admissions
For more information about our admission process, please contact the Director of Advancement, Rebekah Weinberger, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All forms for new enrollment for the 2021-2022/5781-5782 academic year must be completed and submitted through Gradelink and a Teacher Recommendation Form must be sent into the N. E. Miles Jewish Day School office.
To start the admissions process, create an account on Gradelink. Follow the link that was sent to your email and review and complete all forms and press submit. An employee will contact you after reviewing your application.
These forms are for new students only and should be submitted to the student(s) previous teacher(s).